What have we done for our clients?
We have provided actuarial and systems technical expertise to various companies, helping them manage their technology and process needs. We have also supplemented their existing technical resources as well as helped them address gaps in their own systems capabilities or the functionality of their vendor's applications.
The types of projects we have completed for our clients include the following:
- Valuation program: development of actuarial valuation program for in-house use by client
- Plan design analysis: comparison of proposed and current benefits using different sets of assumptions with various transition scenarios; illustrations include heat maps, analysis of winners / losers and age/service charts
- Computer-based modelers: interactive programs for estimated benefits, plan designs, open enrollment analysis
- Benefit calculations: actual and projected retirement benefit calculations with data checks and audits; includes benefit listings and individual calculation worksheets
- Data Process Review: review & assessment of data collection / reconciliation; includes timelines, dependencies
- Technical Specifications: conversion / translation of business requirements to systems specifications
- Spreadsheet Upgrade: modification of existing spreadsheets to incorporate new calculations and features
- QDRO Calculations: assist in calculation of QDRO benefits
Many of our clients have licensed our XLActuary tool to complement their existing internal tool set for calculating actuarial factors. Learn more about this tool.
ARMON TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
Consulting • Software Development • Business Transformation • Home of the XLActuary Actuarial Add-In