Version 2.0 is an upgraded version of the add-in that is designed to work with both 32-bit and 64-bit installations of Excel:
- The toolbar has been replaced by the XLActuary Ribbon.
- The mortality table file uses MRD extension (instead of MTF). The MTF extension will continue to be used by v1.3.
- The default application folder at installation is C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local\ARMONTech\XLActuary.
- Registration (licensing) of the add-in requires a license file copied to the application folder instead of the entry of a registration key.
- Licensing of the add-in on a machine requires the Hardware ID (20-character alphanumeric string) instead of the Hardware Fingerprint (8-character alphanumeric string).
- The functions can no longer be used in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) inside Excel.
See the Release Notes for guide to installing and / or upgrading to version 2.0.
XLActuary® Your own actuary inside Excel.
ARMON TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
Consulting • Software Development • Business Transformation • Home of the XLActuary Actuarial Add-In